1. Paper presented on “Globalization and Wage Inequality: An Empirical Study for a Developing Country” in the 92nd Annual IEA Conference, held in the KIIT School of Management, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisa, during December 27-29, 2009.
2. Paper presented on “Is Gold and Silver Investments Inflationary Hedge? Evidence from India” in the 2nd International Finance Conference 2011, Organized and Hosted by IIM Calcutta during January 10-12, 2011.
3. Paper presented on “Financial Devolution of PRIs, Some Issues and suggestions” in the National Seminar on “Mechanism of Devolution of Funds to Panchayati Raj Institutions in Utter Pradesh” held in the Institute of Development Studies Lucknow during November 24-25, 2008.
4. Paper presented on “Market Reforms in Energy Sector: Evidence from a Panel Data Based Cointegration Analysis of BRICS Countries” in the 94th IEA Annual Conference, held in the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune during December 27-29, 2011.
5. Paper presented on “Globalization and wage inequality: A causality analysis” in the International Conference on Business and Finance (ICBF) 2010”, held in the IBS Hyderabad in collaboration with Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai, during March 12-13, 2010.
6. Paper presented on “Fiscal Performance of the Panchayati Raj Institution: An Inter- State Analysis” in the National Seminar on “Financial Administration of PRIs in Uttar Pradesh” held in the Institute of Development Studies, Lucknow, during March 30-31, 2010.
7. Paper presented on “Determinants of Capital Structure: Comparison of Empirical Evidence from the use of different Estimators” in the 47th TIES Annual Conference, held in the School of Future Studies and Planning, Devi Ahilya University, Indore, during January 6-8, 2011.
8. Paper presented on “Investment in e-Technology: A study on Customers Opinion on e-Technology Use and Benefits in the Banking Industry” in the North Eastern Regional Seminar on Information Technology, Organized and held in the ICFAI University Tripura, Tripura, during April 7-8, 2011.
9. Paper presented on “A Causality analysis between interest rates and share prices in India: Using a frequency domain approach” in the 3rd International Conference on Applied Econometrics (ICAE-111)”, held in the IBS Hyderabad, organized by the IBS Hyderabad in collaboration with Indian Econometric Society, New Delhi, during December 16-17, 2011.
10. Paper presented on “Income, primary energy consumption and CO2 emissions: Evidence from BRIC countries” in the 3rd International Conference on Applied Econometrics (ICAE-111)”, held in the IBS Hyderabad, organized by the IBS Hyderabad in collaboration with Indian Econometric Society, New Delhi, during December 16-17, 2011.
11. Paper presented on “Finding the opportunities of different sectors through the contribution to the state domestic product of North Eastern Sates” in the National Seminar on “Opportunities of Trade and Development in North East India”, organized by the Department of Economics Tripura University under the UGC SAP DRS-I, held on March 20, 2012.
12. Raveesh K and Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2012, "Education and Economic Growth: A time series analysis", in the National Seminar on "Inclusive Growth Though Education", organised by Economic Science Society of of Tripura (ESSOT), held during December 8-9, 2012.
13. Shahbaz, M., Tiwari, A. K., Ozturk, I., Farooq, A., (2012) "Are Fluctuations in Electricity per Capita Transitor? Evidence from Developed and Developing Economies", 9th International Conference on Statistical Sciences (External URL)
14. Aviral Kumar Tiwari and Faridul Islam (2013), “Causality among PPI-CPI-Exchange Rates in India: A Frequency Domain Approach”, in the 88th Annual Conference, of WEA (Western Economic Association) held at the Grand Hyatt Seattle, Washington, June 28-July 2, 2013.
15. Faridul Islam and Muhammad Shahbaz (2013), “Bilateral Trade with USA: An Empirical Analysis of India’s Trade Balance,” in the 88th Annual Conference, of WEA (Western Economic Association) held at the Grand Hyatt Seattle, Washington, June 28-July 2, 2013.
16. Paper presented on “******” in the 6th Doctoral Theses Conference”, held in the IBS Hyderabad, organized by the IBS Hyderabad in collaboration with Broad College of Business, Michigan State University, East Lansing, USA, during April 26-27, 2013. 17. Claudiu Albulescu, Daniel Goyeau and Aviral Kumar Tiwari (2013), "Revisiting the financial volatility – derivatives products relationship on Euronext.liffe, using a frequency domain analysis", 30th International Symposium on Money, Banking and Finance, Faculté de Sciences Economiques, Poitiers, 27-28 june 2013.
18. Aviral Kumar Tiwari, Cornel Oros and Claudiu Albulescu (2013), "Revisiting the inflation – output gap relationship for France using a wavelet transform approach", 30th International Symposium on Money, Banking and Finance, Faculté de Sciences Economiques, Poitiers, 27-28 june 2013.
19. Claudiu Albulescu, Christian Aubin, Daniel Goyeau, Aviral Kumar Tiwari (2015), "Extreme co-movements and dependencies among major international exchange rates: a copula approach", 32nd International Symposium on Money, Banking and Finance, Nice - Sophia Antipolis (ISEM), 11-12 June 2015
20. Claudiu Albulescu, Cornel Oros, and Aviral Kumar Tiwari, (2014). "Oil price-inflation pass-through in Romania during the inflation targeting regime" at TIMTED 2014 conference 12-14 June, Timisoara, Romania.
1. Golden Jubilee Conference of Indian Society of Labour Economics, Organised by GIRI Institute of Development Studies, Lucknow, during December13-15, 2008.
2. National Seminar on “Pedagogy Trends in Teaching and Learning” organized by Faculty of Education, ICFAI Univeristy Tripura, held in the campus, during June 3-4, 2011.
C.Other Programs Attended
1. Participated in the “Faculty Development Program” conducted and held by ICFAI University Tripura during June 7-12, 2010.
2. Attended workshop on “Research Methodology in Social Science” conducted by and held in IGNOU, in collaboration with ICSSR, Shillong, during September, 9-12, 2010.
D. Teaching Experience
1. BSB Ambedkar Law College ( Lecturer in Economics/Guest Faculty during academic year 2006-2007)
2. CMS Girls Degree College (Temporary Lecturer in Economics during academic year 2006-2007 and 2007-2008)
E. Professional Society Memberships, Awards, and other Activities
1. Life member, Indian Economic Association
2. Life member, International Academy of Business
3. Included as top 25% authors in India as well as in Asia and ranked at 34th position in India in the field of economics according to the RePec data base (as on March 2013).
4. Member, The Euro Area Business Cycle Network (EABCN)
5. Biography is selected to list in the top 100 educators in 2012 by the International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England.